Trisociety symposium – volunteers needed
The work on the 8th Trisociety Symposium (organized by ASiS&T, SLA, ACS-CINF) is underway and volunteers are needed for the planning committee.
The symposium will correspond with DASER III and will take place on Friday, Nov 3, 2006 in Austin, TX. The theme is “Shaping Things to Come”.
Things you can help with:
- Program planning: develop a call for papers and/or invite speakers; review submissions and develop the program for the day
- Promotion of the symposium
- Website design and deployment
- Partner development – at the moment we are planning to work with SLA Chem and ACS Cheminf (after all, it is the TRIsociety), but more partners would be welcome!
- Proceedings managment
- “Talent” liaisons and local logistics
Contact KTL Vaughan for more info or to volunteer.